Terms and Conditions of the U by Kotex® 2019 University Competition for 5 individual $50 Uber Vouchers
1) Information on how to enter the U by Kotex® 2019 University Competition for 5 individual $50 Uber Vouchers (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2) The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited, 52 Alfred Street Milsons Point NSW 2061, ABN 65 000 032 333, Tel: 1800 028 334.
3) Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 16 years or over. Limited to one (1) entry per person.
4) Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5) Entries open at 7th July 2019 and close at 12th August 2019 . This is stated as the Promotion Period.
6) To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
i) Visit the link to the entry form on the U by Kotex Sampling page available here: https://www.ubykotex.com.au/unisampling
ii) Complete all fields of the online entry form for the Promotion, including telling us in 50 words or less “What is your favourite thing to do whilst not at uni?”;
iii) Agree to these Conditions of Entry by selecting the appropriate check box; and
(iv) submit the completed online entry form.
7) This Promotion is a game of skill. The winner/s will be selected based on creativity by whiteGREY, 14 Argyle Place, Millers Point, NSW 2000 on 14th August. There will be five (5) winning entries chosen for this Promotion.
8) The winners will be individually informed of their winning by the Promoter by being contacted via their email or phone number, asking the winner to email [email protected] with their contact details within 48 hours of the initial email.
9) If for any reason a winner does not contact the Promoter to provide their details by the time stipulated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of that prize.
10) The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than the winner(s) in relation to this Promotion or the prize.
11) Each winner will win the following prize:
1 X $50 Uber Voucher
There will be a total of 5 prizes (5 X $50 Uber Vouchers)
The maximum total prize pool is $250 AUD RRP.
12) The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
13) The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
15) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
16) By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant declares that their entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
17) By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide licence to use, edit, reproduce and exploit their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. In addition, the entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter's affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the entrant's moral rights in their entry. The entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant's entry.
18) Winners should allow 28 days for the prize delivery. Prizes will be sent by the most suitable method of delivery for the prize (for example email or mail). The Promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize.
19) If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20) If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
22) The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23) The web page may not be available for access from time to time during the Promotion Period. All access to, and use of, webpage link is at the individual’s expense and risk. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
25) The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
26) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.