Terms and conditions of the “UbK Core Sampling” promotion (Terms and Conditions)
- Information on how to enter the “UbK Core Sampling” promotion (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited, 52 Alfred Street Milsons Point NSW 2061, ABN 65 000 032 333, Tel: 1800 028 334.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries open at 12:00am AEST on 17th August 2015 and close at 4:59pm AEST on 4th September 2015. This is stated as the Promotion Period.
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- Receive a sample and entry card on campus;
- Correctly enter all information requested including the entrant’s personal contact information;
- Provide their response to the question “For a chance to win simply describe your most memorable experience, in 5 words...” contained on the card and tick the box in which you agree to the conditions of entry;
- Place their entry card in the box whilst it is available on site at each participating campus before the end of the Promotion Period.
- The judging of entries will take place at Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited (52 Alfred Street Milsons Point) on 23rd September 2015. The winners will be notified by email or phone within 7 days of judging.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity.
- By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant declares that their entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
- The entrant acknowledges that by submitting an entry in the Promotion, the entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant's entry, including anything which may be created in connection with the entrant's entry.
- This promotion is a game of skill. Subject to any re-judging under clause 19, each entry will be judged based on the creativity of their pledge, the category it has been submitted under and its relevance to the prizes on offer. Each winner will be selected due the creativity of their pledge and awarded the prize which is most relevant and which would help them fulfil the winning entry pledge if awarded.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than winners in relation to this promotion or the prize.
- The winners will win one of the following prizes:
Tier 1: One of 6 x Falls Festival Ticket and Accommodation Prizes
One prize available per active state (NSW, QLD, SA, WA, VIC and ACT)
Tier 2: One of 158 x $100 value Red Balloon vouchers (2 available per activation day)
- The maximum total prize pool value is $30,800
- Subject to clause 8, if for any reason a winner does not redeem the prize or a part of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or element of that prize.
- The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable or in the Promoter’s opinion unsuitable based on an entrant’s circumstances and location).
- The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Judging will be conducted to distribute any unclaimed prize on October 7, 2015 at the same place as the original judgment. The winner or winners will be notified via email or phone on October 10, 2015.
- Winners should allow 28 days for rize delivery. Prizes will be sent by the most suitable method of delivery for the prize (for example email or mail). The Promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
- The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.