Terms and conditions of the “U by Kotex® Amplify U” promotion
(Terms and Conditions)
1. Information on how to enter the “U by Kotex Amplify U” promotion (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited, 52 Alfred Street Milsons Point NSW 2061, ABN 65 000 032 333, Tel: 1800 028 334.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 16 years or over. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior to consent of their parent or guardian to enter.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries open at 12am AEST on 1.11.2015 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 4.12.2015. This is stated as the Promotion Period.
6. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. Visit www.UByKotex.com.au (Website)
b. Clicking on the Amplify U link on the Website to fill out the entry form;
c. Enter entrants contact details;
d. Complete: “tell us in 25 words or less what your ultimate confidence-booster is and why?”
e. Agree to the Conditions of Entry check box and submit the entry before the end of the Promotion Period.
7. One (1) winning entry will be chosen. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity.
9. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant declares that their entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
10. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter and the Promoter's Related Bodies Corporate, agents, licensees and assigns an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide licence to use, edit, reproduce, exploit and sublicense their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, the entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter's Related Bodies Corporate, agents, licensees and assigns infringing the entrant's moral rights in their entry for an indefinite period of time.
11. The entrant acknowledges that by submitting an entry in the Promotion, the entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant's entry, including anything which may be created in connection with the entrant's entry.
12. This promotion is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged based on the creativity of their entry and its relevance to the prize(s) on offer.
13. The winning entries will be drawn at 52 Alfred St, Milsons Point NSW 2061 on 14.12.2015 or, if deemed necessary, such other date falling on or prior to 14.12.2015 that the Promoter may determine. The winners will be notified by email or phone within 7 days of winning.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than winners in relation to this promotion or the prize.
15. The winner will win the following prize:
1x 60 minutes Skype session with Sage Mellet in February 2016
Prizes are subject to substitution based on the most suitable prize for the winner based on their circumstances and location and within the maximum value of the prize. The final prize is determined by the Promoter.
The maximum total prize pool value is $5000
16. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize may be awarded to their parent or legal guardian on their behalf.
17. Subject to clause 20 , if for any reason a winner does not redeem the prize or a part of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or element of that prize.
18. The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
19. The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A further draw will be conducted to distribute any unclaimed prize on around 18.01.2016 at the same place as the original draw. The winner or winners will be notified via email or phone on around 18.01.2016.
21. Winner should allow 28 days for Promoter to co-ordinate the prize. In order to redeem the prize the winner will need to arrange in advance at his/her own cost, a working Skype account, access to a device loaded with Skype software, camera and microphone, and use of a high speed broadband internet service to enable the Skype call to take place. The Promoter will notify the winner of the time of the Skype session with Sage Mellet and how to enter the Skype session.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. The Website may not be available for access from time to time during the Promotion Period. All access to, and use of, the Website is at the individual’s risk. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the Website will result in the relevant entry being invalid.
27. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, IT hardware, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
29. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
30. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
32. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.