TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FREE EDUCATION SAMPLE PACKS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The UBK Education Sampling offer (the offer) is open to residents of Australia who are Teachers of Years 6, 7 & 8 at schools as listed on the Education Database as used by the Australian Bureau of Statistics. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this sampling offer are ineligible to participate.
- The Offer is ongoing through 2017 and will continue until advised or until stock of any or all sample(s) is exhausted (Offer Period). When Stock is not available, Teachers are able to pre-order Stock.
- Teachers may claim up to ONE Teacher’s Kit and up to six (6) Student Packs (each containing 30 individual sample packs) per school. A maximum of TWO (2) claims per school is permitted for high schools and FOUR (4) claims for primary schools.
- To receive one U by Kotex® Teacher’s Kit containing printed copies of teaching materials and the IWB DVD and up to six (6) Class Packs, each containing 30 individual student packs, a claimant must complete the order request form at www.ubykotex.com.au/teachers-resources. The claimant is required provide a valid email address to which an order code is submitted to complete the order. A verification email is sent to the ordering email address at the end of the process.
- Each individual U by Kotex® Student Pack contains “All about You” Education Booklet; sample product including 1 x Clutch Bag, 2 x Reg Wing Ultrathins, 2 x Super Ultrathins
- Sample Packs may not be sold.
- Sample packs will be sent to the claimaint care of the School’s postal address within 14 days of receipt of valid claim..
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected claims.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. All claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the Claimant.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including liability arising under the Trade Practises Act 1974 (Cln) in relation to supply of products, , the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in sampling pack offer to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) use of the sampling pack.
- The Promoter collects claimant information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, sample pack suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Claims are conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for research and profiling purposes or to communicate with the claimant about future teaching offers including sending electronic messages or telephoning the claimant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All claims become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia, ABN 65 000 032 333, 52 Alfred Street, Milsons Point NSW 2061, telephone (02) 9213 6002.These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.