Recycle U by Kotex Packaging
Kimberly-Clark Australia designs and specifies packaging in accordance with the principles of the Australian Packaging Covenant Sustainable Packaging Guidelines and also has a policy of buying recycled content for packaging where functionality allows.
You can recycle cardboard carton packaging by disposing in your recycling bins for collection through your local council.
Recycle Flexible Plastic
In addition to developing and implementing light weight packaging options, we recognise that it is a key responsibility of ours to facilitate the diversion of flexible packaging from landfill.
We are proud to be a foundation supporter of the REDcycle Program, an initiative that provides a solution for the recycling of flexible film packaging for the first time in Australia.
- U by Kotex® is always looking at ways to divert our packaging waste from going to landfill.
- Therefore we’re pleased to announce that U by Kotex® is a foundation supporter of the REDcycle Program
- The REDcycle Program is a voluntary initiative to reduce waste to landfill by collecting and recycling flexible plastic packaging that cannot be recycled by your typical local council household collection
- Now you can take U by Kotex® flexible plastic packaging into participating Coles stores, place it in the sign-posted REDcycle bins and the collected plastic will be recycled into quality and durable outdoor furniture like seats, paving and play-equipment
- To find your nearest participating Coles store
- If you live in a regional location and don’t have a Coles store nearby, you can post collected flexible plastic packing like U by Kotex® flexible plastic packaging, bread bags, etc to:
RED Group attn: Plastic Packaging Recycling, 10 - 12 Thomas Road, Laverton North, 3026
- You can find out more information on this program and other Kimberly-Clark sustainability initiatives or please call 1800 028 334