Terms and conditions of the U by Kotex “International Women’s Day” Promotion
(Terms and Conditions)
1. Information on how to enter in the U by Kotex “International Women’s Day” (Promotion) and the donation form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Kimberley-Clark Australia Pty Limited, 52 Alfred Street Milsons Point NSW 2061, ABN 65 000 032 333, Tel: 1800 028 334.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes a spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries open at 0:00 AEDT on 1st March 2019 and close at 23:59 AEDT on 31st March 2019. This is stated as the Promotion Period.
6. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
7. Entrants may submit multiple entries subject to the limitation that any one household may only request four samples per year.
8. For each entrant who submits a valid entry into the Promotion, the Promoter will donate to Share The Dignity Limited ABN 45 6079 706 05 (Share the Dignity) 1x full sized pack of U by Kotex product for each sample requested during the Promotion Period.
9. U by Kotex products donated by the Promoter are at the Promoter’s discretion and may not be the same product type as the sample requested by an entrant.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or home address of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity or address and to disqualify any entrant who submits an invalid entry.
11. Samples will be provided to entrants as soon as reasonably practicable in line with the Promoter’s ordinary practices. The Promoter makes no guarantees as to when requested samples may arrive.
12. The donation will be provided to Share the Dignity within 120 days from end of the Promotion Period.
13. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
14. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
16. The Facebook Page or Webpage may not be available for access from time to time during the Promotion Period. All access to, and use of, the Facebook Page or Webpage is at the individual’s expense and risk. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
17. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with entering this Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
19. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from liability for any loss or damage which they suffer or sustain as a result of participating in the Promotion.