1. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Australia Pty Limited ACN 000 332 333 of 52 Alfred St, Milsons Point NSW 2061 (Promoter).
3. Entry into this Promotion is open to all Australian residents over 16 years of age except employees and immediate family of the Promoter and their advertising and promotional agencies. “Immediate family” includes spouses, parents, siblings, children and grandparents.
4. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter.
5. The Promotion commences on 17 November 2015 at 5.00pm and closes when allocated stocks (2,000 units) have run out or such earlier time determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
6. Entry is limited to three (3) packs per household, to be delivered to addresses within Australia only.
7. To enter:
b. Enter your name, contact and address details;
c. Specify the promotional pack that you wish to receive, being either a 14 pack of U by Kotex Regular Ultrathins or a 16 pack of U by Kotex Regular Tampons;
d. Agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; and e. Process your payment through the Stripe payment tool operated by Stripe Australia Pty Limited (Stripe).
8. Entrants will receive their nominated pack within  days of their entry.
9. All entries are subject to the Promoter’s approval, which approval may be withheld in its absolute discretion.
10. Stripe is not affiliated with and operates independently from the Promoter. Each entrant acknowledges that it enters into a separate agreement with Stripe in accordance with its terms and conditions, and accordingly Promoter takes no responsibility for any act or omission on the part of Stripe.
11. The Promoter, its affiliates, officers, agents and employees will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered in connection with the Promotion in any way except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. All copyrighted material, trademarks or other intellectual property used in or in conjunction with the Promotion is the property of the Promoter or its use by the Promoter is authorised by the owner. Any unauthorised use of such intellectual property is prohibited and is a breach of these terms and conditions.
13. Promoter reserves the right to terminate or change the terms of the Promotion or its terms at any time without notice.